Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Barry University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Arts
- Florida – all courts
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- Practices in the area of commercial litigation, with an emphasis on restrictive covenant enforcement and commercial contractual disputes
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member of Pinellas and Hillsborough Chapters of FAWL (Florida Association For Women Lawyers)
- The Side Bar Newsletter, Editor in Chief, 2014 – March 2016
- Redefining Refuge, Bubbles & Butterflies Gala Committee, 2016; Sponsorship Committee Chair, 2017
Ms. McConnell has been practicing law in the Tampa Bay area since 2007. Throughout her practice, Bea has gained extensive trial experience and currently focuses her practice primarily on commercial litigation. She is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice before all Florida courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Bea was named partner in January of 2016, four years after joining Englander Fischer, and continues to zealously represent businesses as well as individuals in commercial disputes.