Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Creditor’s Rights
- University of Florida, J.D., Cum Laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A.
- Florida – all courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- Represents business entities and their principals, officers, directors, employees, and shareholders in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters, including: contract, real estate, and ownership disputes, enforcement and defense of non-compete, confidentiality, and employment agreements, as well as misappropriation of trade secret litigation and claims under Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act (“FDUTPA”)
- Represents businesses and individuals in real estate transactions, including the purchase, sale, and development of commercial and multi-unit residential properties and commercial leasing transactions for retail, office, and industrial spaces.
- Represents creditors in collection and bankruptcy litigation, including post-judgment collection,
Chapter 11 reorganization, and Chapter 7 liquidation proceedings
- Advises businesses concerning the protection of sensitive business information from theft or misappropriation by employees, competitors, and malicious third parties under Florida’s Computer Abuse and Data Recovery Act
Professional and Civic Activities
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Downtown Neighborhood Association, Director
- Mainsail Art Festival Culinary Arts Committee, Chairman (2018)
- Mainsail Art Festival Artist Breakfast & Awards Ceremony, Chairman (2017)
- Community Law Program, Housing Clinic – Pro Bono Attorney
Mr. Davis is part of Englander Fischer’s business litigation team, which represents commercial, non-profit and institutional clients in a wide variety of business and commercial matters. Mr. Davis joined the firm as an associate in the Fall of 2015.
During his time in law school, Mr. Davis was named a Levin College of Law Scholar and received the Holland & Knight Scholarship. He proudly holds a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University, where he double majored in history and political science.
Mr. Davis was born and raised in St. Petersburg, where he attended Holy Family Catholic School and St. Petersburg Catholic High School. He spends his free time volunteering with local civic organizations, enjoying Downtown St. Petersburg community and supporting his LSU Fighting Tigers (along with whoever happens to be playing against the Alabama Crimson Tide).