Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation & Defects
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida – J.D.
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, West Chester, Pennsylvania- B.S. Economics
- Florida – all courts
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- Represents businesses and individuals in business disputes or other commercial matters.
- Practices in commercial litigation and construction litigation with an emphasis on
- Previously represented insurance carriers at one of the largest defense firms in the state.
Professional and Civic Activities
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Lawyers for Literacy, 2018 to Present
- Junior League of St Petersburg
- Leadership Development Certificate, 2018
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Award, 2018
- Florida Super Lawyer “Rising Star” in business litigation, 2021-2022
Ms. Hickey received her undergraduate degree in Economics at West Chester University of Pennsylvania. After college, she sailed from the Northeast to Florida, and proceeded to earn her Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law. While in law school, Ms. Hickey was president of the Maritime Law Society. She also gained valuable experience working as a judicial intern in the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida and as a law clerk in an intellectual property firm. Upon graduation she earned the Leadership Development Certificate and was awarded the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award.
Ms. Hickey is an active member of the Young Lawyers Section of the St. Petersburg Bar Association and the Barney Masterson Inn of Court. She also participates in many philanthropic organizations such as Lawyers for Literacy and the Junior League of St. Petersburg. In her free time, you can find her sailing and boating in Tampa Bay.