Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Stetson University College of Law- Juris Doctor
- University of Tampa- Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude
- Florida – all courts
- Represents businesses and individuals in business disputes or other commercial matters
- Represents creditors in collection litigation
Professional and Civic Activities:
- St. Pete Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2013-2019
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Pro-bono run committee member, 2017-2019
- Lawyers for Literacy, 2018-2019
- Bay Area Legal Services, The Collective
- Wills for Heroes, volunteer, 2019
After practicing for 7 years in the areas of family law and personal injury litigation, Kathryn joined Englander Fischer’s litigation team and practices primarily in commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and creditor’s debt collection.
Kathryn graduated from Stetson University College of Law in 2012. Prior to attending Stetson, Kathryn worked as a legal assistant for several years in the Tampa Bay area.
Kathryn is a native Floridian who lives in St. Petersburg with her husband, Derek, and their rescue dog, Max.