Areas of Practice:
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A.
- Florida – all courts
Professional and Civic Activities
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Bar Leadership Institute, Articles Chair, 2019 – present
- Appellate Practice Section of The Florida Bar
- Clifford Cheatwood American Inn of Court
- Lockhart Magnet School Lunch and Learn Mentoring Program
Julia is part of Englander Fischer’s appellate practice team, which represents clients whose cases are argued in both the state and federal appellate courts. Julia joined the firm as an associate in 2020, after clerking for almost three years with Judge Badalamenti on the Second District Court of Appeal.
During her time in law school, Julia was a research editor for the Florida Law Review and served as a teaching assistant for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy. She is proud to be a double gator after graduating from UF Levin College of law and obtaining her B.A. at UF for political science, with minors in history, Spanish, and business.
Julia was born and raised in St. Petersburg, where she attended LCC Day School and the St. Petersburg High IB program. She spends her free time hanging out with her dog, running, reading, watching sports (Go Gators!) and enjoying all that Tampa Bay has to offer.