Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation, Business Litigation, Business Law
- Florida State University, BA
- FAMU College of Law, JD
- Florida Bar
- Florida – all courts
- Practice is focused on civil litigation, business litigation, and business law.
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Business Litigation, 2020-2021
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Pawlife Rescue Group, Volunteer
Gabrielle received her undergraduate degree from Florida State University and later earned her Juris Doctor from Florida A&M University College of Law. She has been practicing law in the State of Florida since 2019 and now focuses on civil litigation, business litigation, and business law. Gabrielle is a Florida native and was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. She currently lives in St. Petersburg and enjoys travelling, reading, and volunteering with the Pawlife Rescue Group.
Meet the Firm
Our team delivers aggressive, levelheaded advocacy with a commonsense approach to business and economic realities.
Join Our Team
We utilize a multi-disciplinary team philosophy with attorneys of varying specialties and points of view.
Meet with Us
Arrange a meeting to tell us your story. We are here to listen and help be your strategic business advocate and partner.