Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Conflicts
- Complex Personal Injury Litigation
- General & Commercial Litigation
- Immigration Law
- Securities litigation
- University Of Pittsburgh School Of Law – Juris Doctor
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts
- Florida – all courts
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- Practices in several distinct areas of law, concentrating on immigration law, securities litigation, general and commercial litigation, commercial landlord/tenant conflicts and complex personal injury litigation.
- Practices as a Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil mediator.
- Member of the Fellows of the American Bar Association
- “Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers” in July/August 2010 Tampa Bay Magazine
- “Heroes Among Us” award from the St. Petersburg Bar Foundation, recognizing outstanding service to the community, 2009
- Recipient of the Fred G. Minnis, Sr. Bar Association in appreciation of his commitment to supporting diversity in the legal profession, 2004
- AV® Preeminent ™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and Civic Activities
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, President, 2000 – 2001
- St. Petersburg Bar Foundation, Past President
- 6th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “E” of the Florida Bar, Chair
- The National Association of Securities Dealers, Arbitrator
- Menorah Manor Nursing Home, Chair, 2010 – 2012
- CASA (Community Action Stops Abuse), Board Member
- CASA Foundation, Inc., Founding President
- CCFA (Crohns and Colitis Foundation), Florida Chapter, Board Member
- CCFA Tampa Bay Leadership Council, Founding President
- Congregation B’nai Israel of St. Petersburg, Past President
- Pinellas County Jewish Federation Annual Campaign, Past President
Eric Ludin received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Michigan State University and his Juris Doctor degree from the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Law. He has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1982. He is also a member of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Eric Ludin is an experienced versatile attorney who has focused his practice on several distinct areas of law. He is engaged in private practice, concentrating on immigration law, securities litigation, general and commercial litigation, commercial landlord/tenant conflicts and complex personal injury litigation. He is also a Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil mediator.
Throughout his distinguished career, Mr. Ludin has been recognized for excellence in his practice and high ethical standards. He is an AV “Preeminent” peer rated attorney with the Martindale-Hubbell peer rating review service. This is the highest rating for legal ability and professional ethics. He has also been asked to serve as an expert witness for the Florida Bar on attorney ethics issues.
Mr. Ludin has lectured and written on matters involving securities law. He has also lectured on the subject of commercial landlord/tenant conflicts and has authored several articles relating to office practice and management. In addition, he regularly writes on immigration issues for both blogs and legal publications.
Mr. Ludin is an avid sailor. He holds a US Coast Guard issued master Captain’s license with sailing endorsement. Eric has also written numerous times on sailing related topics and has been published in SAIL magazine on multiple occasions. He has been married to Judy Ludin for 39 years and has two adult children.
AV® Preeminent ™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.