Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Corporate Transactions
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Juris Doctor, cum Laude
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Arts – English, summa cum Laude
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, summa cum Laude
- Florida – all courts
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- Practices mainly in the areas of commercial litigation, including contract disputes, partnership
disputes, trade secret misappropriation, and defense and prosecution of non-competition disputes.
- Advises small to multi-million-dollar companies in corporate transactions, ranging from entity
selection to consulting and guiding through large-scale mergers and acquisitions.
- Practices real estate litigation, handling matters ranging from commercial leasing issues to large-
scale property acquisition disputes.
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Business Litigation, 2020-2021
Professional and Civic Activities:
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Tampa Great Strides Event Chairman, 2012 – 2022
- Member of Tomorrow’s Leader’s Board for the West Florida Chapter, 2020 – 2022
Chase Carpenter received his Juris Doctor from University of Florida, Levin College of Law, graduating
cum Laude. Chase has been practicing in Tampa Bay since 2010. Chase’s practice is centered around
commercial litigation and real estate litigation, allowing him to handle a variety of cases, including
Chase is originally from West Virginia, receiving his Bachelor of Arts in English and Bachelor of Science
in Business Administrations, Summa cum Laude, from West Virginia University. He is also a Phi Beta
Chase lives in St. Petersburg and enjoys volunteer work with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.