Areas of Practice:
- Commercial & Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Creditor’s Rights
- University of Florida, J.D., Cum Laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A.
- Florida – all courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- Represents business entities and their principals, officers, directors, employees, and shareholders in a wide variety of commercial and real estate litigation matters, including: contract, payment, and title disputes, business ownership, management, and dissolution disputes, shareholder derivative actions, trade secret litigation, and enforcement and defense of non-compete, non-disclosure, and employment agreements.
- Advises clients and negotiates on their behalf concerning the financing, acquisition, development, use, management, operation, and sale of real property, including: commercial and multi-unit residential developments, retail, office, and industrial lease transactions, condominium conversions/reversions, and non-residential short sales.
- Represents creditors in collection and bankruptcy litigation, including: post-judgment collections, commercial foreclosure, replevin, and receivership actions, Chapter 11 reorganizations, Chapter 7 liquidations, and adversary proceedings under Fed. R. Bankr. P. 7001.
- Served as counsel in multi-day complex arbitration resulting in $15 million arbitration award in favor of the client.
Professional and Civic Activities:
- The Florida Bar – Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Member
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Member
- St. Petersburg Downtown Neighborhood Association, Director (2018 – Present)
- Mainsail Art Festival Culinary Arts Committee, Chairman (2018 – Present)
- Mainsail Art Festival Artist Breakfast & Awards Ceremony, Chairman (2017)
- Community Law Program, Housing Clinic – Past Pro Bono Attorney
Andy is part of Englander Fischer’s business litigation team, which represents commercial, institutional, and individual clients in a wide variety of business and real estate matters. Andy joined the firm as an associate in the Fall of 2015, after clerking for Englander Fischer during law school.
During his time in law school, Andy was named a Levin College of Law Scholar and received the Holland & Knight Scholarship. He proudly holds a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University, where he double majored in history and political science.
Andy was born and raised in St. Petersburg, where he attended Holy Family Catholic School and St. Petersburg Catholic High School. He spends his free time volunteering with local civic organizations, enjoying Downtown St. Petersburg community and supporting his LSU Fighting Tigers (along with whoever happens to be playing the Alabama Crimson Tide).