Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Arts
- Florida – all courts
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- Serbian Bar Association of America
- National Alliance for Mental Illness, Board of Directors, 2020 – present
Alexandra joined Englander Fischer’s business litigation team and practices commercial litigation. Alexandra originally came to the firm as a law clerk during her second year of law school at Stetson, and officially started as an associate in the winter of 2020.
Alexandra received her degree from Stetson University College of Law where she also served on the board of the Immigration Law Student Association for two consecutive years. Prior to law school, Alexandra attended the University of Kansas, where she received a bachelor’s degree in International Studies, with minors in Spanish and dance.
Alexandra was raised in Overland Park, Kansas, and spent a semester abroad in Salamanca, Spain. She spends her free time hanging out with friends, cooking, watching Kansas City sports (Go Chiefs!) and traveling to new countries.