The successful resolution of business disputes requires experienced trial lawyers, not simply litigators.
For over 40 years, Englander Fischer’s lawyers have been serving as trial lawyers to local, regional and national businesses and institutions in a wide variety of complex business litigation matters in federal and state court, arbitration panels and administrative agencies.
Our reputation has been earned by courtroom experience and a dedication to vigilantly protect client interests. Approaching a half century, we have litigated both sides of most business questions, and apply practical observations to focus on client objectives. We have successfully handled countless commercial, contract, intellectual property, unfair competition, trade secret, defamation, real estate, environmental and employment matters.
Recent examples of these matters include:
- Prosecution of an injunctive action by hoteliers against a major municipality to permanently enjoin municipal parking on public beaches
- Successful defense of a deceptive trade practice action prosecuted by Florida’s Attorney General Office
- Successful prosecution of accounting and architectural professional malpractice actions
- Prosecution and defense of multi-million dollar lender liability claims
- Prosecution and defense of multi-million dollar commercial deficiency judgement actions
- Prosecution and defense of injunctive and damage claims arising out of non-compete covenants and other employment issues
- Representation of parties in partnership and entity disputes
Our lawyers regularly shepherd these cases through pleadings, discovery, mediation, trial, and appellate processes. Our lawyers are dedicated to focusing on effective client service but not at the expense of ethics. We actively practice and preach courageous professionalism; the ability to fiercely compete but treat other lawyers and adverse parties with respect.
Because business disputes are financially draining, we always explore and work toward resolution whenever possible. Better than 90% of our cases are settled before trial. We believe this is because our focus remains fixed on trial and we secure better resolutions by never taking our eye off that goal. In every case, we explore our clients’ needs and actively discuss and pursue ways to resolve a claim as soon and often as possible.
Please contact us to learn more about Englander Fischer and how we can help your business.